Far Infrared Rays Medical Facts and Data.
Research from Japan.
Far Infrared Rays(FIR) Healing Medical Facts and Research Data From Japan And Other Sources.
Fascinating Far Infrared Rays Medical Facts - Japanese Far Infrared Research ___________________________________________________________________________________
Fascinating Far Infrared Therapy Medical Facts and Data:
1) Far Infrared is thought to be 7 times more effective at detoxifying heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, and even cholesterols, nicotine, alcohol, ammonia, sulfuric acid and other environmental toxins, as opposed to conventional heat or steam saunas.
The human body is a reservoir of all kinds of bio-toxins which cannot be expelled immediately and become stored in the body, thereby triggering illness. When toxic gases such as sulphur dioxide and carbon dioxide, or potentially fatal heavy metal toxins such as mercury, lead and chlorine, meet large water molecules, they are encapsulated by clusters of water and trapped in the body. Where these toxins are accumulated, blood circulation is blocked and cellular energy is impaired. However, when a 7 to 14 micron FIR wave is applied to these large water molecules, the water begins to vibrate. This vibration reduces the ion bonds of the atoms which are holding together the molecules of water. As the water evaporates, the encapsulated gas and toxins can be released.
2) Far Infrared therapy increases blood circulation and oxygen supply to damaged tissues (aiding reduction of chronic joint and muscle pain or sport injuries), promotes relaxation and comfort, induces sleep and relieves stress.
3) German medical researchers concluded one session of far infrared therapy for over 1 hour can have significant reduction of blood pressure thanks to a persistent peripheral vessels dilation. They also noted that blood viscosity was improved. After 1 hour of far infrared radiance, there is a significant decrease of blood pressure - cardiac ejection resistance - total peripheral resistance - and significant increase of heart rate, stroke volume, cardiac output, and ejection fraction.
4) Acne - Far Infrared Lasers verse Far Infrared HotHouse or Far Infrared Lamp:
"Far Infrared lasers such as Smoothbeam or CoolTouch, are becoming a very popular method to treat acne, particularly in very resistant cases. They seem to work by shrinking the sebaceous glands, and you get relatively quick results. They hurt like hell though."
- Jeffey Dover, MD, Boston, ELLE Magazine March 2004 HTE's Far infrared HotHouse 'sauna' or a far infrared lamp treatment appears to open pores that have been malfunctioning for years, forcing out clogging cosmetics, and loosening dry outer skin, healing acne and scars, WITHOUT PAIN.
5) Sunburn - According to the Clayton's Electrotherapy, 9th Edition,far infrared radiation is the only antidote to excessive ultraviolet radiation.
6) Far Infrared Thermal Therapy and Electromagnetic Fields: Recently there have been reports detailing the hazards of exposure to certain kinds of
, such as those from high-tension power lines, cell phones, or from computer display terminals. Far Infrared heating systems have been tested in Japan and found free of toxic electromagnetic fields. The Swedish National Institute of Radiation Protection has also concluded that infrared heaters are not dangerous. Instead, Japanese researchers have reported that far infrared radiant heat antidotes the negative effects of toxic electromagnetic sources.
7) Chi energy also known as Qi - the life force energy present within every living thing:
The Qi that a Qigong master releases is called external Qi whereas the Qi that circulates within the body is called internal Qi. When a person is sick, the flow of Qi internally can be interrupted and various organs might malfunction. If proper information can be delivered inside the body via other media, or if new information can be generated within the body through exercise by patients themselves (the Chi Machine), the organs that are out of order will resume their proper function and the patients are thus cured. This is how acupuncture, electric treatment, magnetic therapy, and far infrared ray (the FIR HotHouse), cure various illmesses and keep the body fit. - 'The Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared Ray Therapy', Dr.Kyuo.
8) The McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology reports medical practitioners make use of infrared radiant heat to treat sprains, strains, bursitis, peripheral vascular diseases, arthritis, and muscle pain.
9) Therapeutic Effects of Far Infrared Heat - Chapter 9 of Therapeutic Heat and Cold, Fourth Edition, Editors Justus F. Lehmann, M.D., Williams, and Wilkin.Infrared Heat Therapy does the following:
• Decreases joint stiffness.
• Relieves muscle spasms.
• Increases blood flow.
• Leads to pain relief.
• Affects soft tissue injury.
• Increases the extensibility of collagen tissue.
• Assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrated, edema, and exudes.
10) Potential Use Of Far Infrared In Dental Clinics: Mr. Shu of Ninomiya Yuri Dental Clinic used far infrared ray in his dental clinic for some years. "I have successfully treated many common dental diseases, for instance, pyorrhea alveolaris, gum inflammation, tooth pain, and muscular spasm." Mr. Shu indicated that the use of far infrared ray is undergoing research. Dr. Akira, Director of the Meitoku Association of Dentists and Dr. Waaataru of the Kawano Dental Hospital also use far infrared treatment on a regular basis for gum inflammation and post dental pain suppression.
- 'The Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared Ray Therapy', Dr.Kyuo.
11) Artificial Body Parts: "The HotHouse feels wonderful on an artificial hip...it is so comforting. When pins or metal have been inserted, it does not harm, as it doesn't get over 98 degrees. Keeping it at that constant temperature doesn't make the body go up and doesn't make it go down. If a person is recovering from a break and has metal pins in the body, the Far Infrared HotHouse is very soothing to them."
- D.Sudweeks, Pleasant Grove,Utah, January 27th, 1999.
12) FIR and Healthy Arteries:
When the normally smooth, firm lining of the arteries becomes thickened and roughened by deposits of fat, fibrin, calcium and cellular debris, it lessens the arteries ability to expand and contract, and slows the blood movement through narrowed channels. These conditions make it easier for blood clots to form, blocking the arteries and stopping blood flow completely. FIR is able to neutralize blood toxicity and smooth the walls of arteries, capillaries and veins.
C.Dunson, a Lymphologist in Utah reported that within 15 minutes of a client being treated with the HotHouse and lymphology therapy, their pneumonia was cleared. Infrared therapy in both Japan and China has proven to be outstanding for asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu, sinusitis and congestion as it clears inflammation, swelling and mucous clogged passages, as testified to in Dr. Kyuo's book below.
14) Dr. Sasaki Kyuo, M.D. has done extensive research on the therapeutic uses of far infrared therapy. She is the author of "The Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared Ray Therapy' - available below - which presents the clinical effects of far infrared ray therapy.
Besides cancer, Dr. Kyuo reports continual successful treatments of many other diseases by use of FIR waves - treatments not only by her but also by many other doctors. The list of diseases - documented in her book - includes stress induced chronic diarrhea, abdominal distention, ulcerated large intestines, gastritis, facial numbness, haemorrhoids, shoulder, back, and knee pain, rheumatism, hypotension, diabetes, weight loss, breast and abdominal tumours, low blood pressure, asthma, anaemia, burns and scalds, body odour, early onset of baldness, fracture of cervical vertebra, radiation exposure and related diseases.
Far Infrared Rays main page